Sunday, December 19, 2010

I love the talents of others!!!

26. We went to the "Messiah" sing-a-long at Temple Hill tonight and it was magnificent!!  The conductor was so into his music and the performers gave him their all - it was soul filling.  I thought of things I hadn't thought before and felt so much.
27. Hearing the Christensen girls sing, "O, Holy Night" in church is an experience not to be missed.
28. My heart is full and briming over because my husband and son gave me a blessing.
29. Relief Society is so fun to go to because the teachers and leaders take such care with the lessons and handouts.
30. I really love and enjoy those who take time and effort to perfect their skill in the arts - like music, painting, poetry, dancing, and presentations - and then are willing to share it with everyone!  Christmas really becomes special.

Serenity by W. Louise Lore (painting by my mom hanging in my home)

No comments:

Post a Comment