Monday, May 23, 2011
72. Thanks to a son who chose a beautiful, nice, loving girl.
73. Thanks to both of them being responsible, caring people.
74. I appreciate the contining bonds of family.
75. I love the new family we are now part of.
76. Nate's in-laws are the best! Many thanks for this family!
77. Thank you so much for all the many, many hands which made this day so great.
78. Thanks to God for such a lovely, sunny day with such a peaceful feeliing.
79. Thank you to the families who traveled so far to come!
80. Special thanks to friends who chose to travel a long way to meet with us!