Wednesday, December 15, 2010

God said Good night, and I couldn't resist showing you.......


9.  I'm grateful for opportunities - to give talks and remember "man is that he might have joy."
10. A wonderful body that lets me do so many fun things.
11. Good neighbors who watch out for us.
12.Growing up a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints.
13. Having great marriages as the norm in my childhood homes.
14. Having grandparents go on four missions together.
15. Having relatives who served in the temples of the Lord.
16. Friends who bring over Chocolate.
17. I am so grateful that Lanette Hopkins is willing to teach piano.
18. I'm grateful for the fact that she and others are willing to hone the talents the Lord gives them.
19. I'm so happy to be living in this day and age - I love the technology to play with!

No comments:

Post a Comment